Stellenticket GmbH attaches highest value to the protection of your privacy as user of our services. This applies particularly to the handling of your personal data. It is not obligatory to reveal your personal data for the use of our websites. In certain cases though, we will need your name, address and further information in order to provide you the desired services. We will point out where this will be necessary on our pages. Beyond that, we will only save and handle the data that you gave us voluntarily or automatically.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data / Use of Data
With your consent to the processing of your personal data the Stellenticket GmbH ist allowed to use the collected data pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a DSGVO for three basic purposes:
- to deal with orders or expressions of interest for offers or services,
- to inform you about special offers or new products and
- to align our content to your personal interests.
A consent can be anytime revoked by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with effect for the future.
Erasure of Data
Your personal data will be stored unless you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based. After withdrawal of consent and provided that there are no circumstances opposed to, your personal data will be erased as soon as possible.
Transferring Data to Third Parties
Under no circumstances, now or in the future, will your personal data be disclosed, sold or rent by Stellenticket GmbH to any third parties. Stellenticket GmbH passes your personal data only to third parties in the case that the transmission of your data is necessary in order to conduct offers or services you would like to make use of.
This is the case:
- for sharing with the co-operating universities and colleges. Should the university or college wish to process or use your personal data for other purposes, and there is no legal permission to do so, they will ask for your consent. You can give such an approval also on electronic way. In this way you will be informed as part of the service;
- if a subcontractor or vicarious agent, which we use for the provision of offers or services, this data needs (such assistants are, unless you are specifically informed otherwise, only entitled to use the data, as this is for the provision of the services necessary). Currently, subcontractor of Stellenticket for the purpose of hosting the data is Hetzner AG;
- if an enforceable administrative or court order exists;
- if you fill in an application form for a job application on our website:
- for processing by the relevant university or college or job provider;
- if this is necessary to prevent any misuse of our offers or services, in particular a use in violation of the terms and conditions or special conditions of use of the website operator in a legally permissible manner.
The information automatically provided to us by your web browser is evaluated anonymously and only for statistical purposes. This data is generally not assigned to specific individuals, a combination of these data with other data sources will not be conducted. Of course, at any time you may refuse the collection of data by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser.
Through "Do Not Track" you also have the opportunity to oppose the collection of data for statistical purposes. In this case, no evaluation of the information provided by your browser data takes place.
This website uses Matomo, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitors accessing our website. Matomo is configured to not use any cookies. Information about your use of this website are stored on the provider's server in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and before storage.
According to Art. 32 DSGVO and § 64 BDSG, the Stellenticket GmbH strives to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. Our security measures concerning data security are continuously improved in line with technological advances. Access to your data is only provided to a few authorized persons who are responsible for the technical, administrative or editorial care of your data. These persons are especially sensitized on data protection and privacy issues.
Right to be Informed / Directory of Processing Activities
According to Art. 15 DSGVO und § 34 BDSG, you have the unconditional right to free information about your data stored by us and according to Art. 16, 17, and 18 DSGVO as well as to § 35 BDSG the right to obtain erasure or blocking of impermissible data, correction of inaccurate data and restriction of processing as well as, according to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to data portability.
On request, we are happy to inform you in writing whether and which personal data we hold about you. Where possible, we will take appropriate steps to update your data stored with us at short notice or rectify. Apply in these cases directly to our portal management.
According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular according to § 60 BDSG to lodge a complaint with the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection.
According to § 70 BDSG, Stellenticket maintains a directory of all processing activities.
Data protection officer is Markus Doits.
Updated on July 08, 2020.